Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why make a blog?

(Lesson 1: create a blog)
(Lesson 2: write a post)
The reason for me creating this blog is Adele. She thinks I should have a blog and I guess it could be a way to share my life with my friends and family who don't have Facebook (or don't know how it works) My first hang up was what do I call the blog, finally figured that out a year or so later, the next thing I had to come to terms with was: my blog will never be as cool as Adele's. But I doubt even if I had a professional blog writer it would never be as cool as Adele's so I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. It's true. I think we all need to just accept the amazingness of Adele's blog. But I do rather like this one and the awesome background.

    ReplyDelete